Do you know about Palisades Zoysia?
It is sod that has been designed for low maintenance requirements, and is bug resistant to species that normally hinder grass at the root system.
- * Woerner recommends annual pH testing and adjustment in accordance with soil test recommendations.
- * Any suitable organic based fertilizer may be subsituted for any single scheduled application.
- * Routine scheduled application of insecticides, fungicides, and herbicides are recommended to aid in the prevention of weeds, insects and disease.
- * Product combinations of fertilizer and weed control may be utilized but Woerner recommends separate applications to target specific issues as they occur.
- * Application of pesticides are indicated during summer months as these months are when pest issues are most likely to be exposed. These applications may or may not be necessary depending on individual situations.